I make it my #1 priority and take pride in providing my clients with the highest level of service, and fully understand that preparing a home for sale should go far beyond “For Sale Signs” and Open Houses. I am aware that we are competing against a plethora of spectacular properties out there. Just like any premier luxury item, marketing a South Florida luxury estate is all about telling its own particular story. It’s about creating an indelible first impression and ensuring that it’s conveying the qualities that you want it to convey, whether it’s newer construction, sophistication, casual elegance, spectacular waterfront etc. In addition, it’s about selling not just the property, but the lifestyle as well.
A luxury property in South Florida demands a different kind of marketing. Not only is it unique, it’s worth noting that buyers of exceptional, multimillion-dollar homes make up just a small percentage of the population. This entails the crafting of a marketing strategy that takes all of this into consideration. Marketing should be comprehensive yet highly targeted.
My clients have high expectations when it comes to the sale of their estate property. With that in mind, I will help them better understand the current local luxury/ waterfront market trends and the nuances of timing the market, in addition to analyzing the potential competition. Let me know what end-result you’re looking for, whether or not you have a timeline, if you have privacy considerations, and so on.
Real estate is a visual and emotional experience, and it is imperative to get prospective buyers to connect with a property. And in today’s market, that translates to a strong online presence. Our cutting edge marketing program focuses on the modern buyer: over 90% of today’s buyers — regardless of whether they are working with an agent — are searching for homes on the internet. The old methods of only placing a sign in the ground and advertising in a local newspaper, while somewhat effective, are no longer the primary driver of traffic to your home. Marketing real estate today takes time, strategy and patience while effective marketing requires familiarity, knowledge, and expertise. Your property will receive international exposure through multiple listing systems, print material, email marketing campaigns, mailings and various social media platforms.
With access to an extensive international network, I have the ability to expose the listing through various global means. The attached link http://issuu.com/onesir/docs/2015_listingpresentation_issuu will provide listing & marketing services information that is exclusively ONE Sotheby’s International Real Estate. The prestige and solvency of Sotheby’s International Realty ensures a constant presence in the world’s most recognized media. We have strategic partnerships with major media worldwide, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The Telegraph, Financial Times, and South China Morning Post.
Our strategic marketing plan is designed to feature the unique highlights of your home and its neighborhood globally and to encourage local buyers to visit your home whether at a scheduled open house or private showing. Luxury buyers don’t purchase a property because they have to, or because it’s the best they can afford, they buy the property because they want it and can see themselves in it.
• Custom built website w search engine optimization targets, integrated social media components and mobile responsiveness.
• Digital professional photos, floor plans, and virtual tours.
• Custom graphic emailing campaigns for the property.
• Your property showcased in detail on my homepage.
From the listing to the close, I will manage every detail of your transaction ensuring you a peace of mind and a solid outcome.
• Fully licensed Transaction Coordinator
• Full time marketing and Advertising Manager
• Highly experienced and knowledgeable Loan Brokers
• Experienced Escrow and Title Professionals
- Competitive up-to-date market analysis for the subject property
- Develop and implement effective marketing strategy
- Establishment of sales price, staging and positioning of the property
- Provide the seller with comparable prices within subject area
- Schedule open houses and coordinate individual showings
- Updated log following any showing that occurs
- Pre-qualify prospects
- Present all offers and consult with the seller
- Negotiate exclusively for the seller
- Update seller with any changes regarding market conditions
- Work closely with the seller to ensure a smooth and fast closing