WHAT’S NOT TO LOVE?
The Fab Five is commonly known as the nickname for the 1991 University of Michigan men’s basketball team recruiting class that is considered by many to be “the greatest class ever recruited.”
As a real estate broker and residential developer for over 25 years, I have an explicit understanding of the quality and value as it relates to custom, single-family homes and exclusive neighborhoods. Since becoming active in the real estate arena in South Florida, I have developed a deep appreciation for the magnificent and luxurious waterfront estate communities right here in heavenly Fort Lauderdale – a city I have been proud to call my new home.
The way I see it, the Fab Five can also be used as a nickname for what I consider to be “the greatest waterfront communities ever established”. It’s no wonder why Fort Lauderdale has been referred to as the “Venice of America”. Collectively, these neighborhoods and the miles of navigable waterways represent some of the finest waterfront living in the world.
I am confident that anyone considering the purchase of an exclusive, direct or indirect waterfront estate property, will find one or more of the Fab Five Communities referenced below extremely appealing. For more on these communities, visit LUXURY HOMES on my site.
1) HARBOR BEACH – Southeast tip of Fort Lauderdale, Harbor Beach is nestled between the Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway and just on the North Side of the Port Everglades inlet and the SE 17th Street Bridge.
2) RIO VISTA ISLES – South of the New River (the tunnel on US 1) and North of the SE 17th Street Causeway, East of Federal Highway and West of the Intracoastal Waterway.
3) LAS OLAS ISLES – Off east end of Las Olas Boulevard west side of the Intracoastal.
4) CORAL RIDGE – NE Fort Lauderdale with boundaries of Oakland Park Boulevard to Commercial Boulevard to the North and Federal Highway and the Intracoastal Waterway to the East bisected by beautiful Bayview Drive
5) BAY COLONY – Gate guarded and located in Northeast Fort Lauderdale north of Commercial east off Bayview Drive
Feel free to call me for immediate assistance or additional information.
sfloridaluxuryliving.com I 954.909.2045 I Rik.Jonna@elliman.com
© 2015 – sfloridaluxuryliving.com